Monday 13 February 2012

Do the People Like It?

Do the People Like It?


Greeting 2012 in the DPRK the Unhasu Orchestra staged New Years Concert The Cause of the Sun Will Be Immortal.

The concert shows the life of leader Kim Jong Il who, exposing himself to the cold snow and rain, did not rest in ease even a day in the whole period of leading the revolution. Appreciating the concert, spectators shed the tears of emotion, yearning for him earnestly.

The repertoire included the Song of Love for the People.

The song reflects the popular traits of Kim Jong Il who, seeing a newly built dwelling or park, would ask whether the people like it.

Leader Kim Jong Il always said: I want to work more for the people, but it is a pity that time flies like an arrow. Time is invaluable. I will work without sleeping all my life for the people. Our people do not tell me about their inconvenience. It makes me show a deeper concern for their welfare.

I am ready to do any difficult work for them. I will work in a big way and thus provide them with the most affluent life. I am determined to work better to repay the people’s firm trust and high expectation for the Party.

That was Kim Jong Ils maxim of life and happiness.

Thats why the song sings that his all achievements may be represented by the word the people.

Precisely!

Kim Jong Il was the peoples leader who devoted his whole life to them. Thats why the Korean people lamented so much at his demise and, during the national funeral on December 28 last year the weepers stood in the way of the hearse for him, crying that he could not go leaving his beloved people behind.

The respected supreme leader Kim Jong Un saw 2012 New Years Concert by Unhasu Orchestra and said: I could not repress tears welling up in my eyes when the image of leader Kim Jong Il was on the background screen. I was greatly encouraged to see the concert reflecting the ardent aspiration and desire of our people and their burning pledge and resolve.

The Korean people will sing songs in praise of Kim Jong Il forever and usher in the heyday of a prosperity true to his instructions.

No comments: