Saturday 30 August 2014

Greatest glory to the peerless great men

Marking the 45th anniversary of founding of the AINDF, the south Korean people from all walks of life harden their determination to achieve independence, democracy and reunification along the course of Juche,

Greatest glory to the peerless great men

Greeting the 45th birthday of the AINDF, I extend my heartfelt thanks to President Kim Il Sung and Chairman Kim Jong Il who indicated the path of reunification revolution with the Juche idea and led the AINDF to victory.
Looking back upon the past, the forty-five history of the AINDF was the days under the warm love and care of the President and the Chairman.
Words fail to describe paternal love shown by the President and the Chairman who taught us tactics and ways of struggle. 
Thanks to their unlimited love and trust, the AINDF has expanded the ranks, awaked and mobilized the masses thus has performed its mission as a vanguard organization.
It is our unbending faith to accelerate the revolutionary movement bearing deep in mind great national pride and fortune of having President Kim Il Sung and Chairman Kim Jong Il as the eternal sun of Juche and Marshal Kim Jong Un as the leader of the nation.    
I, with the pride and honor of being a member of the AINDF, following Marshal Kim Jong Un, the sun of Songun, will make utmost efforts to achieve national reunification under the banner of Juche.   

 A member of AINDF, Kim Churl-soo
 We feel emboldened

I wholeheartedly congratulate the birthday of the AINDF.
The present development of south Korean revolution is unconceivable without the active role of the AINDF.
I express my deep gratitude to the AINDF that has led a nationwide struggle for democratic rights and existence, sharing joys and sorrows with broad segments of people.     
I feel secure as there is the AINDF, a guiding organization and the general staff of the revolution.   
I am sure that the AINDF, in the future, too, will fulfill a weighty duty as a vanguard organization and play a leading role in making an era of independent reunification.
I will take the lead in the movement of labor together with the AINDF.

A labor activist, Gang Hee-ryom

I’ll do my best for national movement

The current situation requests the youth to take a vigorous action for the movement for independence, democracy and reunification in the van.
Internet Kuguk Chonson, the voice of the AINDF, enlightens us and teaches plan to meet the needs of the times.
The Kuguk Chonson, which inspires us and suggests correct way of the struggle, is a propagator of the truth, good companion, adviser and assistant.  
I will always incline my ears to the voice of the AINDF and devote my energy to the movement for independence against the US and against fascism, and reunification indicated by it.
I believe the Kuguk Chonson would propel the students who work hard to put an end to the US colonial rule and for independence and democracy in south Korea and national reunification.
I wish the Kuguk Chonson, like a good companion and lamplight, would stand in the van of revolutionary movement.
A student, Yoon Seong-ghil

No comments: