Monday 6 February 2017

Why the DPRK is a people's paradise


In answer to those who criticise UK KFA, the Juche Idea Study Group of England , the Association for the Study of Songun Politics and other true friends of People's Korea for saying that the DPRK is a people's paradise we would make the following points:
 Firstly , the DPRK has full employment
.Secondly , it has free health care.
Thirdly , it has free education including pre-school and university education.
Fourthly , housing is free .
Fifth, food is supplied at low cost .
Sixth , public transport is very cheap only 0.02 gbp to ride on the Pyongyang Metro. 
Seventh , taxation in the DPRK was abolished 43 years ago in March 1974.
 Add to to the aboove that the DPRK has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, in fact is virtually non-existent . For example Once when I was in the DPRK I dropped some money on the floor of the dining room of the complex I was staying and the next morning it was still there . I also left money in the pocket of my shirt and then sent it to the laundry .The laundry staff returned the money. Also when I visited revisionist Hungary in the 1980s as soon as I got off the train I was approached by black market currency dealers . Never ever been approached in the DPRK by a black market currency dealer. Similarly Beijing airport is full of scammers and dodgy taxi drivers but never encoutered them in the DPRK . I have never ever seen vandalism or graffiti in the DPRK.
 Even some US sources admit that the DPRK has a higher literacy rate than the US ! .
 People in the DPRK can enjoy facilities like the Munsu Water Park and the Rungna People's Park

 If this is not paradise we do not know what paradise is !

No comments: